Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Exercise...

I thought I'd share this story mainly because Dave really got a kick out of it. Guess this proves I am a true blonde! :)

Monday nite when I went to bed I was reading in "my book" about exercising. Since the weather is getting nicer, warmer, sunnier, I've been going to the park to walk whenever I can. But in the book it said not to jog on hard surfaces such as blacktop or cement because it would jar the baby since there isn't much fluid in there yet.

So Tuesday I went to the park and this would not get out of my head!! I was SO paranoid about walking on the roadway! I was afraid it was "jarring" the baby! So I kept finding myself moving over to the wet, soggy grass to walk! Then I would come back to reality and think, You are such a dork, Sara! I wasn't even jogging! I was taking a leisurely walk! Sheesh!

I told Dave, maybe I should stop reading that book for a while! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment