Saturday, April 10, 2010

18 weeks, 5 days...


Not doing so good on the writing twice a week thing...Just doesn't seem like much happens!


I did have a fun experience Thursday tho. I went to get my haircut and my hairdresser (who is also a really good friend) is expecting their second little girl 2 weeks before I'm due! So our bellies are runnin' neck'n'neck! (haha) She said at her 20 week ultrasound the day before her baby got mad and kicked the technician's paddles! So funny! I told her I was wondering when I'd get to feel our baby moving around - she laughed and said, OH you will!!


So after she finished my hair she said, I want to see if I can feel your baby. So she felt around on my belly and all of a sudden said, There it is! My eyes got big as saucers and I said, WHAT?!? She said, That's it, right there... She took my hand and placed it over a bump that felt like a small baseball. She said, That's probably the butt. But as soon as I felt it, it moved and was gone! Tears instantly sprung to my eyes! I was a mess!! (LOL) Another girl that works there started crying too! Dani hugged me and kissed me and told me how excited she was for me!


Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find Juicy since! When I told Dave about it he wanted to come straight home and feel around for it. But neither one of us has had much luck. As I told him last nite, Juicy will make itself known when it wants to!


Our ultrasound is less than a week away and I just can't wait!! I had a crazy dream last nite at a water park and our baby was a boy. But we shall see...


Dave and I went and looked at video cameras this week. I never thought I'd really care to have one, but Dave's wanted one since we found out we're having a baby and when I saw all the "stuff" it can do, I figured why not?? Thank goodness for a nice tax return!


I guess that's all for today. Seems like I had other things to write, but I can't think right now. Dave got a new video game and all I hear is helicopters and guns and bombs!! (LOL)


Much love.....

~ Sara

2 comments: